Thursday, August 13, 2015

What do you want to know?


I'm about ready to start a new semester teaching a whole new group of students.

As I'm preparing my course-work and reviewing assignments, I'm reminded that some (many?) students are anxious about this course because they haven't written an academic composition in a while, or they just haven't had good experiences with writing.

If you're a former student (or someone who has stumbled on this blog), and you have a question about writing that is not addressed elsewhere, would you please send me an email? I'd like to add more relevant content.

Thank you!

Keep pen to paper!

Prof. Rinehart

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing. I like to listen to the YouTube videos while driving. I have the opportunity to review while on the road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, it is very helpful tips for writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can I have your email address or something else to contact you i'm interested in learning from you. from beginner level to pro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Write me some art history dissertation hints before my exams! I want to get an A on it! Please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am learning a lot thanks prof

    ReplyDelete